- 3+ years of experience of web UX/UI design.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate clients product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Demonstrated fluency in the design of desktop, tablet and responsive web experiences.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A bachelors or master degree in related field is a plus!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org