We have 7 Years experience in Immigration to UK and Malaysia
- Good knowledge of Manual testing process, test tools, creation and understanding of testing artifacts like test plan, test case.
- Experience in TELCO infrastructure such as OSS (Inventory systems, Customer Care/Billing Systems and gateways to transport information), BSS (CRM, Order capturing tools etc.) and other ancillary components
- Strong knowledge of the theory and principles of telecom.
- Strong understanding of network, switching systems, cabling, PBX, fiber optic and devices.
- Proficiency in VoIP, analog/digital telephone systems, and TCP/IP protocols.
- Knowledge of Order Management, Inventory System and provisioning System.
- Expertise in analyzing Business Specifications, Use Cases and requirement analysis & gathering.
- Excellent to have experience in ICOMS & CSG Billing system.
- Knowledge of Web Services, SQLs and UNIX is added advantage.
- Familiarity with customer facing applications and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to follow a test script precisely.
- Ability to participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client and team.
- Clear and complete written communication (documenting issues).
- Experience with Mediation Rating will be an added advantage.
- Participate in meetings with UAT team and stakeholders to review project planning, status, and issue discussion.
- Should have excellent communication skills & prior knowledge of handling overseas clients.
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com