We have 7 Years experience in Immigration to UK and Malaysia
• Minimum 3+ years of PEGA experience.
• Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows (Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Tranform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
• Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and Dashboard.
• Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
• Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File etc.)
• Must have knowledge on Agents.
• Must have knowledge on Email/ File listeners.
• Should have Operational knowledge on SMA (System Management Administrator)
• Must know how to Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard.
• Must have working knowledge on Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, Setting up SLA, Worklist, Workbasket, Change in Access roles.
• Should have knowledge on Rule Availability Concepts.
• Should have knowledge on circumstancing/ specialization.
• Should have knowledge on Page List, Page Group, Value Group & Value list.
• Must have working knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
• Must have working knowledge on Designer Studio.
• Should have knowledge on Pega Guiderails.
• Experience or knowledge in Pega 7.1 is preferable.
• Should have Good Communication Skills.
Any Graduate and above
Desired Skills and Competencies:
• It is good to have JAVA project experience / clarity on JAVA concepts.
• Should have undergone Pega Fast-track and Boot camp training.
• Working experience on Pega OOTB features.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org