The ideal candidate will look be responsible for the development of bots for the AvA plant. The candidate will closely work with a team of vendors to enforce development lifecycle, architecture and will review process implementations for maintainability.
- RPA Development: Design and development using latest RPA versions, policy and rules based on business requirements.
- Troubleshooting with multistep probe, log analysis, network packet capture, XML capture and analysis
- Responsible for development, implementation and configuration management of security policies for Automation use cases
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA program including Dev, Integration, QA, UAT , Stress testing and production deployment
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert of Robotics & Automation for Operations Technology and function as a liaison with other technology groups
- Ensure automation solutions are built for quality and portability. Enforce process controls on testing methodologies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to implement automation and self service capabilities that reduce cost and improve service quality.
- Define the configuration aspects of the various RPA tools & modules
- Collect and report KPIs and service metrics related to automation and self service capabilities.
- Establish appropriate communications channels and feedback loops to ensure automation and self service capabilities are delivered to provide maximum value.
- Must also have a proven track record in large scale automation deployments, client facing, capabilities of producing various type of management reporting;
- Drive maturity and capability improvements for the RPA service, specific to BOT developer effectiveness.
Required Skills and Experience
- 8-12+ years of solid software development experience using C#, .net
- Extensive experience in building SOAP-based and RESTful web services
- Experience working with at least one relational database such as Sybase, DB2 or Oracle. DB2 and SQLserver experience desirable
- Advanced knowledge of OOA/OOD and the ability to understand and utilize design patterns
- Familiarity with ALM tools like Git/Stash, JIRA, Train, Jenkins etc.
- Strong communication skills allowing effective collaboration with developers, operations and business
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Experience of various areas like .NET, Visual Studio, Web Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Windows internals is a must
- Design and implementation knowledge of process-automation. Hands on knowledge of one RPA tools like Blue Prism, Open Span, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Prior development experience with Operations Systems
- Knowledge of WinForms
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Knowledge of message oriented middleware, preferably IBM WebSphere MQ
- Spring / Spring Web Services Java Ext-js / Angular JS
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Certification in one of the RPA products: Pega RPA, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere
- Experience in large scale automation implementations
- Knowledge of one or more Investment banking operations domain (e.g. Confirm, Settlement, Positions, Corporate Actions, Gain/Loss, Tax etc)
- Strong Communication to engage with Senior Business and Technology Stakeholders
- Prior experience of working in global and remote teams
- Skill to guide and coordinate will other developers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org