The ideal candidate will look be responsible for the development of bots for the AvA plant. The candidate will closely work with a team of vendors to enforce development lifecycle, architecture and will review process implementations for maintainability.
1. RPA Development: Design and development using latest RPA versions, policy and rules based on business requirements.
2. Troubleshooting with multistep probe, log analysis, network packet capture, XML capture and analysis
3. Responsible for development, implementation and configuration management of security policies for Automation use cases
4. Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA program including Dev, Integration, QA, UAT , Stress testing and production deployment
5. Act as the Subject Matter Expert of Robotics & Automation for Operations Technology and function as a liaison with other technology groups
6. Ensure automation solutions are built for quality and portability. Enforce process controls on testing methodologies.
7. Partner with key stakeholders to implement automation and self service capabilities that reduce cost and improve service quality.
8. Define the configuration aspects of the various RPA tools & modules
9. Collect and report KPIs and service metrics related to automation and self service capabilities.
10. Establish appropriate communications channels and feedback loops to ensure automation and self service capabilities are delivered to provide maximum value.
11. Must also have a proven track record in large scale automation deployments, client facing, capabilities of producing various type of management reporting;
12. Drive maturity and capability improvements for the RPA service, specific to BOT developer effectiveness.
Required Skills and Experience
1. 8-12+ years of solid software development experience using C#, .net
2. Extensive experience in building SOAP-based and RESTful web services
3. Experience working with at least one relational database such as Sybase, DB2 or Oracle. DB2 and SQLserver experience desirable
4. Advanced knowledge of OOA/OOD and the ability to understand and utilize design patterns
5. Familiarity with ALM tools like Git/Stash, JIRA, Train, Jenkins etc.
6. Strong communication skills allowing effective collaboration with developers, operations and business
1. Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or related discipline
2. Experience of various areas like .NET, Visual Studio, Web Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, Windows internals is a must
3. Design and implementation knowledge of process-automation. Hands on knowledge of one RPA tools like Blue Prism, Open Span, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion is a plus.
4. Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
1. Prior development experience with Operations Systems
2. Knowledge of WinForms
3. Working knowledge of UNIX
4. Knowledge of message oriented middleware, preferably IBM WebSphere MQ
5. Spring / Spring Web Services Java Ext-js / Angular JS
6. Experience working in Agile/Scrum Methodology
7. Certification in one of the RPA products: Pega RPA, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere
8. Experience in large scale automation implementations
1. Knowledge of one or more Investment banking operations domain (e.g. Confirm, Settlement, Positions, Corporate Actions, Gain/Loss, Tax etc)
1. Strong Communication to engage with Senior Business and Technology Stakeholders
2. Prior experience of working in global and remote teams
3. Skill to guide and coordinate will other developers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com