Website Varologic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Delivering Results that work
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Qualification: UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization , PG – MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Any Specialization, M.Sc – Any Specialization
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Practical knowledge & experience with Waterfall & Iterative Software Development Methodology
- Ability to write a test approach/strategy
- Experience using automation tools
- Familiarity with Moodle or other LMS
- Quality Center (QC) and Quick Test Professional (QTP) are the preferred tools
- Defect reporting & analysis
- Ability to conduct test risk analysis
- Understanding of SQL and DB2 database services
- Understanding of SQL Queries, Views, and Stored Procedures
- Experience with XML and possess the ability to update, edit, and create test data in using XML
- Understanding of HTML
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product life-cycles.
- Design different types of tests such as Functionality/White box / Unit / Integration / System / Regression / Performance / Stress.
- Lead team to manage complex & large projects with system integrity.
- Document detailed test results and effectively communicate to the team information about defects and issues found during testing.
- Effectively communicate project experiences to team members & stakeholders in a timely & professional manner.
- Participate in Architecture & design discussion.
- Identify issues & gaps with respect to project specifications & developed applications.
- Create classes, interfaces and constructs in any common programming language, conforming to good OOP practices, and the ability to use those elements to drive test automation within a framework.
- Customize testing strategies & methodologies depending upon the product or project specifications.
- Design testing & debugging test automation scripts for testing the network.
- Analyse Security regulations & work with development team for testing & maintenance of Security Protocols, Track project milestones & deliverables.
- Protocols, Track project milestones & deliverables.
- Verify supervise & review the work of other testers & analysts in team.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in IT systems and projects across the organization.
- Create and improve testing processes to reduce overall cycle time and improve software quality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org