Website Total Interiors Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Company is into high quality customised furniture and interiors
· Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
· Very strong interpersonal skills
· Should have excellent Excel knowledge
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills
· Highly resourceful, team-player, with the ability of being an independent decision maker
· Positive thinker
Key Responsibilities but not limited to-
· First point of contact for the Director
· To act as the initial point of contact for the Director in his absence, assessing priorities and re-directing calls, enquiries and requests as necessary.
· To manage the Director’s diary and appointments, ensuring effective use of time and preparation of papers and information in advance
· To carry out a range of administrative tasks on behalf of the director
· To organize internal and external meetings and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation and taking minutes as required.
· To prepare agendas for meetings, ensure papers are accurate and prepared and disseminated on time
· MIS for the management. Reports reconciliation
· Presentations and Management decks for Investors
· To undertake additional responsibilities that would help in freeing up director’s time with taking over less important tasks.
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Total Interiors Solutions Pvt. Ltd. – Based in Gurgaon is into Turnkey Projects & Bespoke Furniture – taking up commercial, Residential, Retail, Restaurants. As a multidisciplinary firm, TIS creates custom-made solutions for homes, offices, retail spaces, restaurants and exhibitions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org