Website TKC Holdings, Inc.
**This is a 3 month temporary assignment. Possible extension or conversion to direct hire depending on business needs and approvals***
The Regional Recruiter will support the overall recruitment and staffing effort of a specific region by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the full cycle recruiting process.
This position will provide additional support to our Trinity Services Group – East Region and be based in Columbus, OH. Will work remotely from home office and travel 25-50% throughout the region to support our hiring managers.
• Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to execute on high volume recruitment strategies across the organization
• Sourcing of passive candidates from online job boards such as CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
• Develop recruiting strategies for each open position, in partnership with management and clearly define sourcing strategies and expectations while being able to identify risk early in the hiring process and proactively resolve; provide recruitment status updates on a regular basis
• Partner with hiring managers to supply qualified candidates in a timely manner
• Provide a steady stream of highly qualified candidates to meet the organization’s evolving hiring needs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure
• Ability to adapt to processes and deal with ambiguity
• Clear, effective oral and written communication skills are required
• Ability to develop and implement effective and comprehensive sourcing strategies for assigned non-exempt and exempt requisitions
• A highly collaborative team player. Comfortable working across department lines with people at all levels in the organization
• Must be flexible. Experience working for or with rapidly growing organizations is a plus
• At least two (2) years full life-cycle high volume recruitment experience is required
• Ability to think “outside-the -box” and demonstrate creative sourcing strategies
• Advanced sourcing skills to include internet mining, advanced networking skills, negotiations expertise
• Strong technology skills including ATS expertise, web mining, and PC experience working with Microsoft Office software
• Full-cycle recruiting experience within a corporate environment
• Experience working in partnership with hiring managers
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Trinity Services Group is one of the leading providers of correctional food service in the nation. With our more than 40 years in the industry, our combined operations serve over 300,000 inmates daily in over 40 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?SRCSEQ=postingSearchResults&locale=en_US&applicationName=TKCHoldingsIncKTMDReqExt&SEQ=jobDetails&POSTING_ID=79314472986 →