Website TATA Steel
TATA STEEL INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM FRESH ENGINEERING GRADUATES FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ENGINEER ELECTRICAL”. Post Name: Assistant Engineer Electrical
TATA Steel: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
A BE/BTech Graduate in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation or other relevant stream from any AICTE approved institution in India. He / She should have atleast 65% or a CGPA of 6.5.
- Ensuring Machine Availability for production as per ABP Planning
- Reduction in delay on account of spares & consumables
- Maintenance expenditure within budget
- Implement Maintenance system and standards, set of procedures for all activities related to maintenance, like TBM, CBM, and Kaizen etc
- Daily Analysis of delays and take necessary actions to upkeep performance of all KPI of the section.
- Compliance to safety norms
- Improvement of skill and knowledge of people
- Preventive & Breakdown maintenance
- Ensure that necessary actions to be taken based on Analysis from outcome of CAPAâ€™s or through investigation agencies
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.tatasteel.com →