Website Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (R
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (Recruiting Process Outsourcing) firms specializing in all areas of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting. Our core expertise is in the area of HR Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Recruiting from A – Z, and Professional Services.
We attribute our record of growth to our thriving base of highly motivated, results-driven management team, employees, and consultant. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great customer service and the willingness to learn, then we want to talk to you!
We have a customer that has the below need for a full time perm position in the Owings Mills, Maryland (New Town Community).
The Leasing Professional interacts directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and revenue. They are responsible for the sales process including but not limited to marketing, lead management, touring, closing and providing unparalleled customer service to prospects and residents.
Note: This is a non-exempt position which is eligible for overtime. There are bonuses based on bonus program.
· Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Company’s 10 Pledges of Customer Service
· Adhere to the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures
· Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
· Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms
· Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing effective leased rent
· Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
· Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition.
· Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
· Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
· Deliver resident gifts; inspect units for move-ins to ensure units are ready.
· Assist with planning and hosting of resident functions.
· Responsible for auditing all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Community manager
· Plan, schedule and organize resident functions as needed
· Review guest cards to ensure entry into Insite and follow-up as well as monitor any traffic trends.
· Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
Associates must follow requirements for training/development plans. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
No specific previous experience required.
Key Core Competencies:
These organizational competencies need to be demonstrated by everyone in a company.
• Company Commitment: Mission, Vision, Values, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, Positive Company Representative, Organizational Commitment
• Job Knowledge: Salesmanship, Community Knowledge, Organizational Skills, Goal Oriented, Judgment, Problem Solver, Standards and Regulations and Computer Skills
• Service Oriented: Customer Service, Relationship Building, Team Player, Flexibility, Initiative
• Professionalism: Integrity, Work Ethic, Dependability, Respect for Others, Attendance, Appearance
• Verbal & Written Communication Skills: Outstanding listening, verbal and writing skills; ability to read and write English fluently
• Technical Skills: The ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
• Education: Self Development
· A minimum of a high school education is required.
· Intermediate knowledge of computers
· Intermediate knowledge Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Expanded knowledge of Internet marketing
· Ability to learn and operate all company software programs
Learning and Development
Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth.
Required Attendance & Travel
· The position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year.
· Due to the Community staffing limitations, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours on a consistent basis; and, if necessary, overtime hours when requested.
· Position requires the ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or as necessary.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle to fulfill all of the job’s functions.
Associate must wear career apparel based on defined company standards.
Our Customer and our Company are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com