Website Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (R
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (Recruiting Process Outsourcing) firms specializing in all areas of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting. Our core expertise is in the area of HR Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Recruiting from A – Z, and Professional Services.
We attribute our record of growth to our thriving base of highly motivated, results-driven management team, employees, and consultant. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great customer service and the willingness to learn, then we want to talk to you!
We have a customer that has the below need for a perm position in Fort Worth, TX.
Staff Accountant is responsible for performing the day-to-day functions for the General Accounting and/or Financial Reporting processes of the Company. The Staff Accountant will also be responsible for preparing and analyzing certain account reconciliations in connection with the Company’s monthly close process and completing other various projects as determined on an ad hoc basis.
This position reports to the Financial Accounting Manager. The candidate must have strong knowledge of accounting matters, US GAAP, and strong communication skills both written and verbal. The candidate must be process oriented with strong attention to detail, organization and must be able to communicate at all levels within the Company including but not limited to executives, senior management and the external auditors.
- All accounting related to payroll and employee benefits (Payroll is processed and paid by a third party service provider.)
- Capital expenditures and Fixed Asset accounting, including ensuring company policies are followed for capital expenditures and appropriately capitalizing and depreciating fixed assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience, Education & Certifications
Items listed are required unless “preferred” is indicated.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 2 – 3 years experienced with fixed asset modules (strongly desired)
- 2 – 3 years experience of forecasting (strongly preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience with payroll (preferred)
- 2 years manufacturing industry experience in accounting position preferred
Direct Reports: No direct reports
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com