Website Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (R
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions (SOS HR) is a boutique RPO (Recruiting Process Outsourcing) firms specializing in all areas of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting. Our core expertise is in the area of HR Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Recruiting from A – Z, and Professional Services.
We attribute our record of growth to our thriving base of highly motivated, results-driven management team, employees, and consultant. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great customer service and the willingness to learn, then we want to talk to you!
We have a customer that has the below need in Baltimore, Maryland.
They are seeking a Sr. Product Manager to complement the team and maintain a solid connection between engineering, business and the market. The role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain roadmap execution timeline, with an Engineering team.
- Deliver features on time and to specifications.
- With SPC’s feature mapped out, the SPM has a responsibility to ensure that the engineering team understands the specifications and the requirements for release at every phase of the build cycle.
- The SPM is responsible for the lead of the engineering team, guiding them with succinct details on the feature and then testing the feature to ensure it meets specifications.
- Working with the Engineering lead to ensure that deadlines are a specific responsibility of the SPM.
- Identify and develop requirements for new products and features: Conduct market research; generate product.
- Determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and marketing strategies for product introduction to the product and marketplace.Outline and develop go to market strategies and framework for marketing materials.
- Maintain constant oversight of the roadmap development timeline with Engineering.
- Maintain product roadmap by determining customer needs based on audits with Sales, Acct Mngt and Technical Support.
- Develop and maintain all product requirements and specification documents.
- Draft and develop marketing material frameworks for the marketing team to design.
- Assess market competition and present market intelligence to key company stakeholders.
- Define product marketing communication strategies with key company stakeholders.
- Determine product pricing, sales forecasts & costs by utilizing market research data and research from current customers.
- Work with UI / UX team to develop interactive wireframes for the purpose of demonstrating the product / feature capabilities and workflow.
- Coordinate User Testing with internal and external clients
Required Skills, Experience, Education & Certifications
- 5-7 + years in Product Management role
- Understanding and experience of agile development practice and engineering cadence
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools and data processing systems
- Ability to lead complex, cross-functional projects with the involvement of multiple teams, and to balance the needs of different groups without sacrificing the quality of the product
- Deep knowledge of the Marketplace in AdTech
- Ability to apply to a strategic view of the market and direction for the product
- Project Management skills; requirements gathering; developing a road map for the customer
- Commercialization experience with Enterprise SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of interaction with Engineering Development, Sales, Product and Strategy
- Articulation and presence in both written and oral communications
- Articulation and presence in both written and oral communications to C Level executive and company – wide.
- Buy-Side and / or Sell-Side AdTech Experience a plus
- Strong Marketing / Design skills a plus
- Coding experience, or understanding of backend infrastructure a plus
The company offers a competitive base salary, along with stock options, health and dental benefits, 401 (k), and PTO. We are an EEO / Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com