Website Razor Technical Staffing
The ideal candidate for the Product Specialist – Customer Support who loves working with internal and external customers and always endeavors to go the extra mile. You have a sense of urgency and demonstrate a job well done in every situation. “Troubleshooter” is your middle name. You are proactive and not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper until you can resolve the issues. You understand that people are not telepathic and love to communicate with a team.
What Will You Do?
- Provide technical and product support to the US customer base via telephone, web conferencing and email.
- Facilitate the successful resolution of customer issues by troubleshooting, testing, documenting and communicating the issues to all relevant people.
- Contribute to the development and ongoing improvements of the online help system and customer portal.
- Log cases and provide customer information to the Development team.
- Participate in periodic quality assurance testing of new releases.
- Provide support to the Sales team by participating in pre-sales activities, prospect issue support and consultancy.
- Contribute to the overall development of our products with your ideas, suggestions and creative input.
- Demonstrate ownership of the customer base by establishing strong relationships and providing guidance whenever needed or warranted.
What You Need to Have?
- College degree in Accounting, General Business, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing/supporting/using an ERP software package; preferably JDE, Oracle E-Business Suite or SAP.
- Ability to quickly learn new software products.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proven customer service interaction.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant, Pre-sales Technician, ERP Trainer, etc. would typically be a good foundation for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com