Website Radical Books Pvt. Ltd.
Radical Books Pvt. Ltd is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. Who will be responsible for researching, developing, and launching new products for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributes to revenue generation at the centre by driving sales through outbound and retail channel.
- Proactively up-selling and cross-selling relevant products.
- Work with the business development team in setting up counselling desks, events, fairs in school colleges for counselling groups and individuals.
- Responsible for conversions from data collected from seminars, help desk and events.
- Being a SPOC for ongoing communications and relations with school counsellors, TPO.
- Marketing activities encompassing ATL, BTL & promotion campaigns with maximum ROI.
- Ensure conversion by being single point of interface with all customers (Outbound and Retail)
Branding and PR
- Identify the decision maker and be comfortable calling and dealing with both business and technical executives and managers.
- Web Analytics – SEO, web metrics and analytics.
- Experience in Email Campaigning, social media campaigns.
- Managing online brand identity
Market Research & Strategizing
- Develop business sales plans and models.
Develop & enhance sales policies – pricing, forecasting, promotional activities etc. in accordance with sales objectives.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation – Identifying, designing, preparing and running online Digital Marketing campaigns and customer acquisition campaigns.
- Responsible for client retention policies
Continuously identify potential clients through market research and build and maintain a healthy pipeline of potential sales opportunities to enterprise company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably an NCR candidate.
3-6 years direct and B2B education/publishing sales role.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
Excellent business writing skills is a must.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honour rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures.
- Willing to work in additional hours based on business needs.
- Must have own vehicle -Travel is a constant requisite.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org