Website Prairie Field Service
Tanker Team Member
A member of the Prairie Companies, Prairie Field Services is the leader in oil field hauling and logistics throughout the Bakken region. A solutions provider with a proven track record, Prairie Field Services is dedicated to delivering superior service with a commitment to safety. Centrally located between Williston, Dickenson and Minot, Prairie Field Services is headquartered in Watford City, North Dakota.
If you are looking to join a tanker team at an established trucking company who is committed to delivering superior service with a commitment to safety, Prairie Field Services has a great opportunity. With a fleet of late model trucks and established relationships, PFS is a premier employer in the Bakken.
The ideal tanker team member meets the following criteria:
- Must be 21 or older for any position requiring a CDL (http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/docs/class_c1.pdf)
- Three-year tanker or five-year tractor trailer experience or combination of such experience in oilfield terrain (icy and muddy roads).
- Clean MVR with no DUI/DWI convictions, no more than 3 moving violations in the last 5 years and no more than 1 moving violation in the last 12 months.
- Have experience driving an 18 speed transmission – must pass a drive test
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and background investigation
- Free of any convictions of a violent or sexual nature
- Free of felony convictions in the last 10 years
- Drivers can earn up to 31% of barrel rate and ancillary charges. Starting percentage based on tenure, experience and shift.
- Eligible for medical, vision and dental insurance after 60 days of employment.
Flexible vacation/home time scheduling.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.disa.com/disaworks/programs/driverqualification/selfinitiate/driverqualification_application_wizard_selfinitiate.aspx?id=17560 →