Website Orange Tech Solutions
We looking for business development manager / Key account manager for Bosch / Man Hummel
Your role and responsibility would be as follows :
As a business development manager you will have 5 primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads for existing business FOR filters with other filter customers / OEMs.
- The shift from euro 4 to euro 6 the next generation of Plastic filters.
- Pitching products and/or services – contract manufacturing with OEMs
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and getting the Margins net 12 %.
- Increasing the turnover from the present 25 cr to 100 cr in the next 3 years. With net margins of 12 %.
Key acct manager for Bosch / MH will require
- Interact with OEMS for monthly order loads, timely payment receipts, price negotiation
- Interact with internal functional heads for timely production and despatch to the clients.
- Solving customer issues relating to purchase order, supplies etc
- Responsible for profitable growth of the organisation Managing sales, net margin Conducting trials, solving customer problems.
- When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new opportunities
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new BD initiative
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation and interacting So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. documentation is also a big part of the work. As a BDM are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to the team
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Experience in VMC,CNC machining
- Strong technical experience with Die cast / plastics components will be a added advantage
- Automotive standard – ISO TS 1649 understanding
- Experience in high volume production
- Technical back ground – Mech engineering
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com