One of the US based multinational Co.
One of the leading recruitment Firm based out: Himachal pradesh
Position: Sr. executive / AM EHS
· System for Safe Working Environment
· Statutory compliance with OHSAS with respect to Environment& Safety
· Training and development
· Safety Awareness and consciousness
· Preparation of Safety Operating procedure
· Complying with Safety norms, code of conducts, rules and regulations
· Identification and prevention of hazards in the plant
· Maintaining the safety processes within the plant
· Ensuring all Statutory compliances on OHSAS (Occupational Health Safety Assessment Series), ISO 9000 and ISO 14000
· Ensuring compliance with Safety norms, code of conduct and rules and regulations
· Ensuring statutory compliances post accidents
· Imparting Training and development, Safety education, awareness and culture building
· Documentation and records management for safety operations procedures
· Statistics related to safety parameters should be captured and maintained
· Knowledge of Fire prevention and protection.
· Conducting Safety awareness program/Trainings for Employees at site.
· Identify legal requirements and ensure 100% compliance of the same.
· Liasioning with local authority like Fire officer, factory inspector, pollution control board.
· Third party testing of Pressure vessels, Fork lift, lift (Maintain Form No. 8 as per factory Act 1948).
· Legal complains like explosive license, watercess, Fire noc, Mock drill, Safety committee meeting, etc.
· Immediate response to any Emergency arising due to Fire/ Explosion/ Toxic Release etc.
· Involved in all the activities of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
· Legal Complains Like Water cess (Form No. 1), Form IV, Form V, Air Consent & Water Consent.
· Daily routine ETP operation and maintenance.
· Daily observation regarding treated effluent.
· Six monthly progress report submitted at MOeF.
· Work place Noise monitoring, Illumination level monitoring monthly basis and maintain standards (As per Environment Protection rule 1986 and Factory Act 1948 )
· Responsible for Hazardous waste management.
· Monitoring & controlling levels of as per pollution norms
If you are interested then send me your updated resume @ email@example.com or call @ 8894221170
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org