One of the US based multinational Co.
ERP Application Manager
- Responsibility for ongoing support & maintenance
- Responsibility for new developments in the ERP system, including requirement gathering, designing, managing the development and testing and documentation aspects.
- Managing external vendor for system support and changes.
- Responsibility for training and implementation of the system.
Overall responsibility for other applications (i.e Bartenter, PDM)
- Responsibility for ongoing support to the site regarding IT issues. Working with the Global support team to provide good quality IT service.
- IT purchasing/equipment and vendor management.
- Team/department management – manage the IT employee/s, including employee development, setting and meeting objectives, etc.
- Working closely with business owners to utilize the systems and other IT aspects in order to meet and exceed business goals
- A technical degree or diploma in IT or Certified Degree diploma in SAP or ERP preferred.) From recognised professional institute.
- Minimum Exp: Must have 8 years working experience in manufacturing operations field with a top Multi National company or domestic company in an Engineering Position.
- Candidate must be from Manufacturing background of Business Analyst
- Candidate with SAP Knowledge and hardware knowledge will be given added advantage
Maximum Exp: 8 to 12 years
Compensation: As per Industry Norms depending upon Interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com