Website Marathon Batteries Pvt Ltd
Customer Service Managers ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation they work for. They may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business and in most cases will be:
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation;
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
- Managing a team of customer services staff;
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- One stop solution for all after sales issues of customers.
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation’s products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing;
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software;
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides;
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department;
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals;
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff;
- Learning about your organisation’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes;
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
You will need to show:
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals; listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require;
- Problem-solving skills; confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations; motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants;
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards; an ability to work well under pressure; organisational and planning skills to develop customer services policies;
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face; and a commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Competition among graduates is quite high and so previous experience of working in battery / inverter /
- UPS industry with customers, give you an advantage when applying for work.
- Any other relevant experience of working with storage batteries in field of Sales / Service / R&D / Production.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org