Duration: 5-6+ months
Location: Waltham, MA
Rate: 50-60 p/h
Title: Java Software Developer
• Design, development, testing and documentation of software.
• Assist in the estimation of work for the engineering group by defining task breakdown.
• Follows secure software development best practices and processes defined for the project.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree
• 3+ year’s experience in Java/J2EE (Java 5,6,7) application programming
• Experience with REST API and SOAP API
• Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand and communicate complex technical information
• Uses creative approaches to solving problems
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres or other relational database
• Excellent English language communication skills and ability to work well on a team.
• Experience with security technology including PKI, digital certificates, authentication, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org