Website Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd
Essential: Post-Graduate degree in MBA or MTech (IT) or MSW
Candidate must have effective communication skills (oral and written), Computer literacy & be well-versed in program coordination and working with people
Age: Below 37 years.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a program or project management, preferably in the academic institutions.
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial leader able to focus on program mission and details of program administration and operations
- Excellent communicator, able to write and speak persuasively
- Has a strong work ethic, takes initiative, and requires minimal supervision
- Open-minded with integrity
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in environments and communities with people from diverse backgrounds
- Competency with Microsoft Office and email
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all CSSVE requirements for Haryana.
- Meet Principals, Head of Departments, and Coordinator, if any, of Schools to understand their requirements towards the training program.
- Work with Laqsh Trainers/Teachers in these schools to ensure that the program delivery is done correctly.
- Organize meetings with Teachers, Parents, and Students on a regular basis to ensure that all parties understand the requirements.
- Identify local opportunities for student placements ,internships, industry visits, guest lectures and facilitate the process for the faculty.
- Act as liaison between Parents, Students, School Administrators, and Teachers.
- Visit schools on a periodic basis to manage, facilitate, and monitor program delivery.
- Work closely with Teachers to ensure all NSDC requirements for Student Registration, Assessments, and Reports are met correctly and on time.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the training at the Schools
- Escalate issues to management
- Provide periodic status reports
- Be available by phone and e-mail almost any hour of the day to help solve any problems you may be having.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com