Website Kerala Communications
Urgent Opening for the Position of Interventional Cardiologist profile with the Leading Hospital
Qualification: DM/ DNB Cardiology
Salary : Negotiable
Fresher & Experienced both can apply
Location: Kollam, Palakkad, Kottarakara and other districts of Kerala.
Role and Responsibilities
- Should be capable of handling a variety of interventional cardiology cases including Coronary Angiographies, Angioplasties from the radial route, Implantation of devices like ICDs and CRTs.Cardiac emergencies, PTMC, PTCA, Pacemakers.
- Provides care to assigned patients as per current best-evidence based standards, using best judgment at all times.
- Follows Hospital policies at all times and seeks for clarification from the Medical Director, as and when required To provide comprehensive patient care and to be available as a Mentor for the peer doctors at all times.
- To participate in review & planning activities relevant to the departmental services at the hospital.
- Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the respective specialty services of the hospital to the general public and wider medical community.
- To fulfill professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of your practice. Experience in liaising with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors as required and appropriate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com