We need some Facility Manager for our client company.
- Company: – Facility Management Company
- Qualification: – Diploma or B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience: – 5-8 yrs. (The candidate must be from senior level and must be experienced in Facility Management Background with good communication skills, computer knowledge, strong customer handling experience in residential property management of large properties)
- Salary: – 30,000.00-40,000.00
- Job Location: – Entire Kolkata.
Job Responsibility –
- Manage outsource service providers (Housekeeping, Security & Electricians) and maintain operating standards and procedures
- Procurement of supplies and services
- Petty cash management
- Event Management & logistic support
- Vendor Management
- Transport Management
- BMS Management
- Plans yearly shutdown Activities & Preventive Maintenance plan to ensure the smooth functionality of critical equipments
- Accountable for PPM (planned preventive maintenance) of E&M and routine checking of all critical equipment such as: LT Panel, Transformer, DG (600 KVA ),PLC based DG synchronisation, UPS-30KVA*2, 100 KVA*2) PAC (10 TR*2), AC (VRF & non VRF),100 KVA Servo Stabilizer, DB’s, Transformer, Plumbing System, Access Control, CCTV, VC Equipment, Projectors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Suppression system etc.
- Efficiency evaluation and assessment of energy performance of major M&E equipments
- Prepares the BCP & DRP (Disaster recovery plan) plans to ensure seamless delivery in any crises
- Project of internal infra modification and planning
- Steered efforts in maintaining vendor billing/payment on time along with new/renewal Agreement, AMC/CAMC and CAPEX and OPEX yearly financial budgeting
- Handling customer and client delegation
- Seat Planning & Space Management
- Liaisoning with Government Authorities for general compliance
- Vendor/Supplier Selection and quarterly performance review with the contracted vendor
- EHS & Sustainability – Policy – Framing, rolling/implementing and periodic of review of pertaining to EHS and sustainability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org