Global repairs, products and services company
ICR Services is a global repairs, products and services company – Electronic and Mechanical Repair, Asset Management, Refurbished Robots & Integration, Surplus Sales, Field Service, Machinery Sales & Decommissioning and Training.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for selling all of ICR Services’ products and services to current and potential clients within a designated geographical territory.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
1. Meet face-to-face with current and potential new customers to sell all of ICR Services’ products and services using both traditional and non-traditional selling methods, as well as relationship building, in an effort to achieve maximum market penetration in an assigned geographical territory.
2. Prospect new customers using cold-calling, leads generated by referrals, fellow employees and/or word of mouth, with the ultimate goal of growing the number of customers in the sales territory and exceeding the sales goal.
3. Meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals as documented in the Sales Master Schedule.
4. Monitor and manage customer open orders, using reports generated from ICR Services Reporting Services, as well as direct customer interaction, in order to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Take action when issues and/or non-conformities exist.
5. Judiciously manage expenses associated with efforts in seeking profitable revenue generation.
Qualifications & Requirements
1. Position requires a high school diploma, or its equivalent, in addition to an intermediate knowledge of industrial sales, typically attained by a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an outside sales role, preferably in industrial sales, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales certification from a reputable sales training organization preferred.
2. Demonstrated ability to sell products and services at the plant level required. Demonstrated ability to sell products and services at the corporate level and in a business development capacity preferred.
3. Effective presentation skills required.
4. Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels within an organization required.
5. Demonstrated ability in organizing, planning and multi-tasking.
6. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with the internal and external contacts.
7. Demonstrated ability to work under critical time pressures and deadlines.
8. Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
9. Possess a valid driver’s license and have the ability to drive to customer locations within the assigned geographical territory.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org