The Sustainability Technologies group is looking for a highly qualified Engineering Support Specialist to work on a variety of technical support tasks. The Support Specialist will help a team of engineers and physicists with ordering and tracking material, lab setup and maintenance, and general organization. The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter interested in learning new skills and willing to take on new challenges.
• Assist engineers and scientists with material ordering, tracking, and organization
• Reviews design definitions for consistency and administrative accuracy. Suggests improvement for function, manufacturability, and cost. Facilitates reviews by process and quality engineering.
• Create draft production or inspection tool orders for engineering concurrence and follow up on the procurement process and schedules.
• Perform capital equipment inventory and need assessment required by accounting and others and provides suggestions for improved equipment utilization.
• Maintain and generate project files in the format and manner as required including project tracking, quad charts. May generate and maintain project plans and assist in monitoring baseline changes.
• Assist with lab maintenance and organization
• Help identify common workflow problems and develop solutions
• Anticipate internal customer needs and works collaboratively to satisfy requirements.
• May perform other duties as required.
• Must be a US Citizen, due to security requirements.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in similar role
• PC literacy in MS Office
• Able to think critically, solve problems, and be a strong team player with intelligent risk taking skills.
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
• Experience with project planning and tracking
• Experience in a research and development laboratory setting
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong interpersonal and team skill
• Strong computer skills.
• Familiarity with drawing tools such as LabView, OrCad, AutoCad, and/or Mentor Graphics.
• Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
• Foster teamwork and diversity across functional boundaries.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://honeywell.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=83966 →