Website Halli Labs
A Google Company
Halli Labs is looking for AI – Research Scientist with 0-1 years of experience who can fulfill the following criteria.
We are looking for an exceptional hands-on research scientist with a proven track record of knowledge in applying techniques like knowledge representation and reasoning (KRR), natural language processing (NLP), speech recognition, and/or machine learning (e.g., deep learning), to name a few. You will be joining a world-class, multidisciplinary team and will be participating in cutting-edge research in machine intelligence and artificial intelligence. You will be providing quality answers to large-scale problems with broad impact.
- Responsible for artificial intelligence / machine learning technology and application analysis, understand latest industrial and academic developments in AI/ML
- Develop new ideas and apply AI/ML to specific product challenges across Google/ Halli Labs Operations team
- Study and innovate in artificial intelligence/machine learning and its application in diverse domains
- Design competitive AI/ML services and user experience for next generation devices and create prototypes for demonstration
- Collect, synthesize, and propose requirements and create effective product/feature roadmaps
- Work with the rest of the team to integrate these algorithms into larger solutions
- Work with development teams to mature these algorithms into production quality programs.
Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General)
- Must have B. Tech in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or related disciplines with an excellent academic record
- Must have 0-1 years of expert-level understanding of Artificial Intelligence technologies including some or all of: natural language processing (NLP), knowledge representation & reasoning (KRR), speech recognition, unsupervised machine learning, and/or reinforcement learning
- Solid knowledge in deep learning algorithms and AI system design and architecture.
- FI Halli Labs Development of end to end AI based product
- Deep understanding of computer architecture is a plus; knowledge of Computer Vision will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of complex system architecture, components and requirements.
- Innovation minded, highly capable to think systematically, capable to redefine the solutions to overcome the competitors and solving problems.
- Self-driven, energetic, creative, with ability to work in international teams. Curious and willing to challenge existing solutions with innovative technology concepts.
- General knowledge in artificial intelligence.
- Record of academic publishing in related conferences and/or journals is a plus
- Proven and demonstrated implementation skills (putting theory into practice)
Initial reporting in Gurgaon for training, final placement to Bengaluru.
Pay Grade IC – 3,25,000 INR – 6,25,000 INR
Google-Halli Labs is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org