Website GNH India
Designation: TRAINEE – Accounts
- Work Location: Prabhadevi (Dadar)
- Edu Qual: Graduation
- Pref Loc: Worli / Dadar / Prabhadevi
- Office Timings: 9.30am to 6pm (Monday to Friday) 9.30am to 3pm (Saturday)
- Key skills : Accounting, Tally, Finance Tax and Audit, reconciliation, book keeping, VAT, Filing , Excel , good command over English
- Experience preferred : 1-3 years
As a Trainee – Accounts, you would be assisting the concerned Accounts assistant on the below roles and responsibilities.
1. To manage day to day operations of the accounts department.
2. To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner .
3. To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
4. To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
5. To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports.
6. To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed.
7. To enforce credit control To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions.
8. To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it
9. To assist with Audits and preparation of financial reports
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org