Website GNH India
Designation : Logistics co-ordinator – Pharmaceuticals
- Work location : Prabhadevi (Dadar)
- CANDIDATES WITH PHARMA EXPERIENCE NEED TO APPLY
- Edu Qual : B.com / M.com
- Pref loc : Worli / Dadar/ Prabhadevi
- Office Timings : 9.30am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
- 9.30 am to 3 pm (Saturdays)
Key skills : strong Tally experience (Tally ERP 9), good communication skills , negotiating skills
1. responsible for routine and impromptu purchases made by a company from its affiliated vendors.
2. preparing and processing purchase orders or purchase requests, keeping records of purchases, keeping vendor information up to date, providing training on related applications and policies, and preparing descriptions and bids when necessary.
3. facilitates the acquisition of company supplies and equipment and ensures that vital inventory is kept in stock.
4. schedule delivery of the desired items and ensure that the purchase is properly documented and recorded.
5. guarantee that materials, supplies, and equipment orders are placed in a timely fashion so that the company does not suffer a shortage.
6. work closely with the accounting department to resolve problems with invoices and set up accounts with new vendors.
7. will be the point of contact within the company for any vendor inquiries or issues.
8. communicating with representatives in other departments of the company for supply orders, keeping those employees up to date on the status of orders that have already been placed, and assisting with any necessary returns.
9. Should be well versed with Tally ERP 9.
10. Should be able to follow Policies of Quality Management system applicable in company.
11. Support on Form C, H, ARE etc..
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com