Website Gautam Solar Pvt Ltd
GET – Sales Engineer
Job Description/Job Responsibilities
· Techno Commercial Profile: This involves deep understanding of Technical – Solar Panels, Solar Power Plants, Solar Lights, Solar Pumps, Solar Systems and Commercial – Pricing knowledge of Solar Systems.
· Customer Interactions: Understanding customer’s requirements and suggesting / convincing them on Technical and Commercial Solutions.
· Type of Customers: are generally government, solar companies, solar channel partners etc.
· Travelling: It involves travelling to outside Delhi Locations in India.
Note: Qualification Must be BE/B.Tech Any Branch/Male Candidates Only
Salary: upto 10000 + TA&DA + Mobile expense
Industry: Solar Power/ Renewable Energy
Role Category: Sales/ Marketing/ Business Development for corporate role
Gautam Solar Office
F-35, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-1
About Gautam Solar Pvt. Ltd.
Since inception in 1997, Gautam Solar (formerly Gautam Polymers) has constantly endeavored to make solar power more affordable and accessible in India.
Adoption of latest solar technologies, a sound technical foundation and a keen grasp of on-ground realities have paved the way for success. Today, Gautam Solar is recognized as one of the most trusted partners for solar power plants and clean energy solutions in India. It is one of the largest manufacturers of solar lights in the country and is modernizing the solar industry with trailblazing products.
Spread across 10 countries, Gautam Solar’s extensive network has delivered more than 1500 projects worldwide. In India the company enjoys excellent market penetration across 12 states, provides solar power to many remote regions or electricity deprived villages and undertakes special initiatives for disaster relief.
· 18+ yrs. Experienced solar manufacturer
· In-house 65 MW Solar Module manufacturing line expanding to 150 MW by June 2017
· In-house Solar Structure Factory supplied to 10 MW of Solar Off Grid and Rooftop
· SP- 1 A ( Highest Performance & highest financial strength) MNRE Channel partner
· Led by Ex-Professor of Engineering College , Alumnus of NCSU ( USA), SRCC, St. Stephens, MDI (Gurgaon)
· Hold IPs ( Patents/ Design Registrations) in solar module and off grid technology
Why Gautam Solar?
· Technical Mindset Company holding patents and design registrations in Solar.
· Control over design and costs due to In-house manufacturing units.
· Solar is in Blood – working in it for past 18+ yrs.
· In the business for Long Term and not for short term gains.
· Scaling up Solar Rooftop Deployments to 50 MW this year.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org