Cyber Security Solutions
I.T Recruitment Consultant £22k – £45k basic + comission@35% (uncapped – OTE £70K+)
Cyber-Fortress Ltd, registered in the UK, is a global company with associate offices in UK/India/UAE and soon to include Pakistan/China. Cyber Fortress is fast becoming a market leader within Cyber Security Solutions, Recruitment, Consultancy & Certified Training.
Now, adding a new branch based at University of Warwick Science Park,
Cyber-Fortress is looking to dominate the CyberSecurity & GDPR market space.
You will start as a small team of recruiters, and grow the business, moving to new luxury purpose built large scale offices (also based at Warwick Uni) by April 2018.
As well as local Warwick University support, we will provide international support from associate offices in India & UAE. University of Warwick is fast becoming the Worlds Centre of Excellence in CyberSecurity Education & Training. This is where you come in. With a desire to want to play a core role in a significantly scaling business and your chance to build your own teams from the ground up. With a hot-desk of unlimited active candidates (from Warwick Uni) You will get full support building high-performance teams in very buoyant markets; Cyber Security/ and Information technology. You will be given a continuous stream of warm, highly skilled candidates to place. Your teams meeting and exceeding of targets will enhance your earnings exponentially.
DUTIES (First 6 months) till April 2018.
- Developing current and new business via telephone and meetings.
Convert in-bound enquiries into clients/sales.
- Manage hot-desk of active Warwick University grad/post grad candidates.
- Interviewing and meeting suitable candidates & support them through the application process.
- Bring on board new business, following up with a visit and negotiation.
- Informing & engaging clients in both recruitment and training services (GDPR and Cyber Security)
- Referring and forwarding all training sales leads/interests and consultancy enquires from clients to relevant managers.
- Growing the business by expanding the client database.
- Assist/attend Promotional events/ Conferences held by Cyber-fortress at the University of Warwick, securing new business.
- Advise existing clients/candidates of professional qualifications offered.
Advise clients of specialist consultancy services offered.
- Attend in-house specialist CyberSecurity/GDPR Training. And leadership/sales/advanced recruitment training programs.
DUTIES (after 6 months) Post April 2018.
- Advertising, sourcing and selecting your handpicked team of recruiters.
- Lead your team to over-achieve revenue and business growth targets, & promoting training/consultancy services
- Monitor & improve team performance through KPI records & analysis.
- Manage, retain and grow Key client accounts.
- Attend training as per business requirements.
We offer continuous training throughout your career. Full cyber security training given.
Ability to advance your career and grow with the business.
Step-plan Commission will be paid at 35% of revenue billed, for achieving monthly target. And 22% for 50% of monthly target. + monthly bonuses based on your teams performance. + 10% shares in Company (1% per year of service (first 2 years) 2% for subsequent years of service) – Max 10% of company shares.
+ Bonuses paid on successful leads referred to Consultancy/Training departments.
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent.
Salary: £22k – £42k (dependent on level of experience)
To apply for this job email your details to Raja@cyber-fortress.co.uk