Website Concinnity Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Java Script Developer/Node JS Developer
- Design, implement and maintain java script websites/ERP phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Recommend changes to improve established java script application/ERP processes.
- Develop technical designs for websites/ERP development.
- Develop application code for java script programs.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Keep up to date of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Respond to user email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc/MCA degree or a related degree.
- Min. 1 year exp. into development of Website/ERP related to Java Script/Node JS.
- Proven hands-on Development experience.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Websites/ERP using Java Script/Node JS platforms.
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience with test-driven development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org