Job Location: Jersey City – New Jersey (NJ) – USA
Experience: Min 10+ years (Not More than 15 years)
Position Type: Full Time Permanent role with Client
- Achieving booking, billing and profitability targets for the region. Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM and affiliated marketing is preferred with Online Marketing and Sales.
- Prospecting, qualifying, proposing, negotiating, and closing mid/large sized business deals.
- Prospecting to establish new accounts and extending business in existing accounts.
- Building credible and lasting relationships with prospects and customers for repeat business.
- Setting customer expectations consistent with service offerings and delivery potential.
- Keep customer relationship management system up to date on a daily basis.
- Developing a healthy pipeline of suspects and prospects and accurately forecasting business dealsto be closed. RFP experience is needed.
- Maintaining contact and opportunity information complete, accurate and in a timely manner.
- Having a comprehensive channel strategy/multipoint lead generation.
- Attending and representing the company at various business and industry meetings and trade shows.
- Working with onsite and offshore teams to build proposals through to securing business and postcontract management.
- The incumbent should have at least 10-12 years in IT Services sales in the US Market with aproven track record and excellent sales and account management credentials.
- Candidate should have IT Services selling and new account generation experience in Web Content
- Solutions/Customer Experience Management across different technology platforms.
Post-Graduation in Sales and Marketing is a must. Experience in google Suite is plus. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT will be an added advantage. US Work Authorization: GC and USC. Interview Process: 01 phone Interview and 01 In-person (onsite/SKYPE) Interview
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com