Position Title: Social Worker
- Location: New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Ahmadabad, Surat, Patna
- Educational qualification: Masters in Social Work (MSW)
Exp: minimum 1-3 years, preferably from Healthcare/Hospital/NGO sector
- Salary (CTC): Rs 14,000- Rs 15,000/- per month, Salary offered will depend on the competence/ experience/ last drawn salary
About the organiztaion: CanKids…KidsCan is a not for profit dedicated to Change for Childhood Cancer in India. It is the only organization in India that works on all aspects that will drive this change – from support services for families of children with cancer (age 0-21), to awareness, advocacy, stakeholder engagement, capacity building, quality care, research and impact. CanKids’ vision is to enable global standards of survival, between 70-95%, for childhood cancer in India and to ensure that no child should suffer for want of cancer treatment due to lack of finance.
- Coordinate and implement Cankids support activities as determined for the center
- Provide assistance to patient and their families or on any other support e.g. accommodation /lodging, blood, medicines, diagnostic, PPSA etc
- Update and Maintain CanKids database on regular basis
- Conduct Awareness and IEC programs to change the mindset of people about the treatment of childhood cancer
- Provide general assistance to the pediatric cancer unit.
- Reports to and in regular contact with Regional Program Manager (National Outreach)
- Responsible for the concerned unit to implement CanKids core program with the support of social support team and report accordingly.
- To record all data relating to childhood cancer as per the instructions of the RPM/Head of department.
- Enter all the pediatrics patient data in the IPOD and CPOSS (Online data Management system) in coordination with RPM.
- Update the patient treatment details and their follow up for at least 3 days in a week. All the new cases will be registered within four days of the registration.
- Complete the paper forms in the clinic as back up documents.
- Maintain the CanKids files, records, assets of the concerned units and provide the required details as and when required.
- Submit reports of the concerned unit and also support Social support team in documentation.
- Provide emotional and technical support to social support team of concerned unit to develop and enhance their quality of work.
- Support team to develop documentation.
- Basic Computer skills ie MS office, excel and internet
- Writing skills – good spoken and written English
- Effective Communication Skills and interpersonal skills
- Preferably a candidate who can join immediately
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com