Website CAMBIST CONSULTANTS
CAMBIST CONSULTANTS (airtel corporate business) is a Strategic N
CAMBIST CONSULTANTS (airtel corporate business) is a Strategic National Partner for airtel having its branches in Mumbai,Indore,Bhopal and Raipur handling Lifecycle Management for the airtel Corporate Customers. Our Total Team strength is 150 and expanding rapidly. We are seeking candidates in the position for field Team Leaders. Candidates having good process knowledge in the field of Corporate Service & Collection with 3 years and above experience and proven track records. Salary Mumbai: Rs.20000 – Rs23000 monthly CTC depending on experience plus additional sales incentives from existing or new accounts.
Team Leader Responsibilities Include but not limited:
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegating tasks, setting deadlines and achieving desired results.
- We are looking for a qualified team leaderto manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cambist.in →