• Develop functional and appealing responsive web applications based on usability.
• Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
• Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
• Create and maintain cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
• Maintain graphical standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
• Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
• Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications.
• Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
• Support application deployment as required.
• Follow all development standards and methodologies.
• Participate in technical solution/code review, application security assessment, application performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Work closely with developers, QAs and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a full-stack .NET Developer.
• Experience with Statistical calculations is a plus.
• Experience with responsive/adaptive web design and framework (e.g. twitter bootstrap).
• Experience with JQuery, AngularJS, or other front end development frameworks.
• Experience in Agile development environment.
• Experience working on n-tier web application (UI, Service Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
• Added advantage with experience on Kentico CMS.
• Experience with server-side language and technology such as ASP.Net (C#), Web API and MVC.NET for implementing web technologies.
• Experience developing with MS SQL stored procedures and queries.
• Must be able to work for any US company (both now and in the future) without sponsorship.
• Understanding statistical calculations and algorithms (%, data dominance)would be a Bonus Item.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area (or equivalent years of industry experience).
• Microsoft certifications are a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org