Asian Fluid Power Systems
- Education: B.Com / M.Com / MBA in Commerce / Finance.
- Experience: Minimum 4 – 5 years in Compliance role for a Multinational Business.
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Compensation: Best in Industry compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to Communicate & Manage.
- Strong working Knowledge of Tally ERP( is a must
- Strong working Knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Daily Tally Entries
- Record, process and manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Track and reconcile bank deposits & payments.
- Petty Cash Maintenance
- Sales/Purchase Bills filing
- Maintaining general ledger; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Ensure the company is Compliant with GST Regulations.
- Accurate Preparation & Timely submission of GST Returns
- Manage issue of E-waybill & reconcile E-waybill
- Payments & return Filings as per the required Timelines by the Government.
- TDS Compliance – Quarterly
- Organize internal audits, monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Validate and process vendor bills and ensure timely and smooth pay-out.
- MIS Reports – Sales, Purchase
- We prefer Candidates residing closer to HSR Layout.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org